EFFECTIVE DATE: July 2, 2017
Collection of Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, use the Services to send or receive messages, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your username, password, email address, phone number and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of our websites, including your browser type and language, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the website you visited before navigating to our websites.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the computer or device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model and operating system and version. In addition, the Services may access your device’s native phonebook and image storage applications, with your consent, to facilitate your use of certain features of the Services. For more information about how you can control our access to these applications, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to you. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services, including to provide additional features and content:
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Continental Computers and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity;
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
- Advertise features of Smart Scanner app in both print and digital media;
Continental Computers is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by United States law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to United States and other countries.
Sharing of Information
- In response to legal process or a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, rule, or regulation, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- In order to investigate or remedy potential violations of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Everdays, our users or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Certain features of the Services require access to your device’s image storage applications (e.g., to upload documents). If you later decide to revoke your consent and prevent us from continuing to access your phonebook and image storage applications, you can do so by either changing the settings on your device, if this settings option is provided by your device operating system, or by following the standard uninstall process and removing our Services from your device. On iOS devices, you can grant or revoke your consent at any time and prevent us from continuing to access your phonebook and image storage applications by changing the settings on your device.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our website.
To contact us, please visit firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
Continental Computers Corp.
2524 Alexander Drive
Suites B & C
Jonesboro, AR 72401